This is it — our last stop before returning to Crazy Horse!
After leaving Crazy Horse Campground in Lake Havasu City on February 27 — it’s been seven months on the road. What a trip!
Here are some highlights from our 7 months . . .
- Makoshika State Park (August) — an unexpected find in Montana
- Breakdown! (July) — definitely not a high point, but a “learning experience”
- Ann’s Italian Restaurant (June) — it will always be our second home.
- Taliesin (June) –Frank Lloyd Wright. What more needs to be said?
- Pioneer Beach RV Resort (March) — letting Flirt run free on the Padre Island National Seashore. One happy dog.
- SXSW in Austin, TX (March) — greatest moment: seeing Yoonmirae at KPOP Night Out.