Before starting our full-time adventure, there were a number of things we thought should be done to our motorhome:
- AV System — big screen TV, 5.1 sound, I wanted it all . . .
- Color Backup Camera Install — When B&W will just not do . . .
- Computer Desk — if you can’t have a Man Cave . . .
- Doorbell (Wireless with Video) — Nerdy, but great for bumps in the night . . .
- Fiberglass Roof Repair — scraping, glueing, taping . . . repeat
- Fridge Fans — or the Quest for Hard Ice Cream
- Fridge Thermistor Upgrade — or the Quest for Hard Ice Cream (Part II)
- Magnum Inverter — Plug-and-Play replacement for a Freedom 485
- New Water Pump — Remco Aquajet RV water pump install
- Norcold Basement Fridge — fridge Plan B
- Residential Refrigerator Upgrade — finally, a real refrigerator
- Sewing Desk — Woman Cave
- Solar Panels — electric power Plan B
- Wall Tiling — just say no to wall mirrors
- Water Filtration System — Why? 1993 Milwaukee Cryptosporidiosis outbreak