Wally’s been bugging me to start planning my SXSW events, so since our cell coverage has been declining, we’ll summarize our remaining stops . . .
- March 5 – Saddleback Mountain RV Park, Balmorhea, TX (Elevation 3200’)
- March 6 – South Llano River State Park, Junction, TX (Elevation 1700’)
- March 7 thru 9 – Inks Lake State Park, Burnet, TX (Elevation 1300’)
- March 10 thru 19 – Pecan Grove RV Park, Austin, TX (Elevation 500’) – SXSW !!!
We’ll try to get more photos and stuff before we arrive in Austin.
So far we’re going to the
- Austin Music Awards on Sunday, March 12,
- a free cocktail hour hosted by Looking Forward with Madison on March 13 (simply an excuse to drink & eat free),
- KPOP Night Out – I’d really like to see Yoonmirae and Hyolyn because she’s hot, she sings incredibly, and she’s hot.
- more coming
In the planning stages . . .
March 20 thru 23 – San Antonio
March 24 thru 31 – Port Aransas