Apparently the down river Parker Dam was getting clogged by “tree branches and beach balls” and Lake Havasu is being lowered by 3 feet to unclog the dam. Just how many beach balls do you need to clog a dam?
Anyway, here are photos from when we arrived and the lake as it looks now . . .
Been meaning to update the blog, but, well, . . .
Anyway, here’s a piece of Americana for you — it’s the Barber I went to today:
Guns & Hair
Coming Up in the Following Days:
- OMG! They’re draining the lake!
- The Great Parker Dam Pontoon Boat Expedition
- Lake Havasu Nighttime Boat Parade
- Gambling at the Indian Casino Across the Lake
- Flirt Meets a Buddy at the Lions Dog Park
- and much, much more — stay tuned.